All information entered at Metroroommates.com is used
ONLY by Metroroommates.com & its affiliates for the sole purpose of facilitating the
- Personal information is NEVER sold to or used
by any outside parties
- Email addresses are NEVER revealed to anyone.
All emails between rental parties are forwarded through our mail servers.
- Mail Center messages may be reviewed by our
editorial team for compliance and security. Exact rental addresses are NEVER asked for to
protect your privacy.
- Cross Streets are used to provide approximate locations.
Credit Card information is NEVER stored by
- After a transaction is processed, all credit card information is
Metroroommates.com is secured by
with 128 bit data encryption & Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure secure
online transactions. Information entered can only be read by the intended computer.
- Metroroommates.com data is protected by
& complies with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security requirements of
Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
Metroroommates.com allows Google Inc. to use DART cookies
to serve customized ads about goods and services of interest by collecting
non-personally identifying information (not including your name, address, email
address, or telephone number). Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie